TOP 5 STEPS TO IMPROVE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
1. FIGURE OUT YOUR RANKING: Find out where you and your competition rank. You can use tools like SE ranking and ahrefs to get detailed reports on where your company stands across search engines.
2. ANALYZE YOUR CONTENT: This can help you get the quality of what you post by showing you if people are sharing or not sharing it on social media.
3. DEVELOP UNIQUE CONTENT: Search engines don’t like copy-cats, so using online plagiarism chapter like Copyscape to detect duplicate content across the web.
4. STUDY YOUR SITE”S PERFORMANCE: Study your site’s performance using Google analytics. Learn crucial information like how each of your page visitors performs and how your visitors interact with your site so you can make changes accordingly.
5. MONITOR BACKLINKS: Your site is also ranked by the number of relevant domains that link up back to you. So use a tool like open site explorer to take inventory on the sites you’re connected to and think of smart ways to grow that number.